Need contact with Harmony team - missing shipment number

Harmony Encore Atari 2600

4 replies to this topic

#1 Dgardino OFFLINE  

Dgardino

Combat Commando

• 1 posts

Posted Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:57 PM

First of all I´d like to congratulate Harmony team regarding its excellent job with its Harmony cartridges. I´ve just ordered a Harmony Encore for myself and for some reason I´m not being able to contact batari or anyone in the Harmony team about my shipment tracking number. Unfortunately here in my country (Brazil) the postal services are not reliable and I need to have some way to track it down so I can keep track of where it is. So I´m asking you guys to help me find someone who can help me on this issue since I can´t reach batari on PM nor anyone on the emails provided on Harmony website. Thanks in advance!

Edited by Dgardino, Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:58 PM.

#2 batari OFFLINE  

batari

)66]U('=I;B$*

• 6,682 posts
  • begin 644 contest

Posted Wed May 1, 2019 8:15 AM

First of all I´d like to congratulate Harmony team regarding its excellent job with its Harmony cartridges. I´ve just ordered a Harmony Encore for myself and for some reason I´m not being able to contact batari or anyone in the Harmony team about my shipment tracking number. Unfortunately here in my country (Brazil) the postal services are not reliable and I need to have some way to track it down so I can keep track of where it is. So I´m asking you guys to help me find someone who can help me on this issue since I can´t reach batari on PM nor anyone on the emails provided on Harmony website. Thanks in advance!

Hi,

I haven't been on the forums in a bit, but I did get one of your messages and sent the tracking number along on April 22. However, if you still don't have it let me know.

#3 lsb OFFLINE  

lsb

Combat Commando

• 4 posts

Posted Sat May 4, 2019 2:15 PM

Batari. I have both the original Harmony and the Harmony Encore Carts. I love them both. But last night my Harmony Encore cart stopped working. I tried it with and without several SD cards and it is not working, while my Original Harmony works great with the same SD Cards. I purchased the Harmony Encore cart roughly 6 months ago from the AtariAge store. Is there a way to return it for repair or have it replaced with a new one. Look forward to your assistance.

#4 alex_79 OFFLINE  

alex_79

Stargunner

• 1,216 posts

Posted Sun May 5, 2019 3:25 AM

Did you try reflashing the bios? It's rare, but on some occasions the firmware can get corrupted (In about 10 years happened to me a coulpe of times). Reprogramming the cart fixes the problem.

#5 lsb OFFLINE  

lsb

Combat Commando

• 4 posts

Posted Sun May 5, 2019 9:01 PM

Yes. and it still wil not function. According to the AtariAge store it says to contact Batari for any exchanges or returns. How can I reach him via e-mail to contact and send my cart for repair or replacement. Thanks for your assistance

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Harmony, Encore, Atari 2600

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users