Photo

LF buttons for my FinalGROM99 cart

5 replies to this topic

#1 digdugnate OFFLINE  

digdugnate

River Patroller

• 2,429 posts

Posted Fri May 3, 2019 7:33 AM

I've had my FG99 cart for a couple years now I think, but never had buttons for it.

Does anyone have buttons that would fit a standard-size TI cart that they could make/send to me for my cart?  I'd be happy to pay you for your time/postage.

Thanks in advance!

Attached Files

• RXB likes this

#2 RickyDean OFFLINE  

RickyDean

Stargunner

• 1,141 posts

Posted Fri May 3, 2019 8:25 AM

I've had my FG99 cart for a couple years now I think, but never had buttons for it.

Does anyone have buttons that would fit a standard-size TI cart that they could make/send to me for my cart?  I'd be happy to pay you for your time/postage.

Thanks in advance!

Do you have the standard switches on the FG board, that set low on the board or high rise switches? I have extras for the low ones, just have to locate them, and possibly have a couple for the hi rise type. Would be Monday before I can get word back to you though, somebody else here may have something faster. FYI

#3 twoodland OFFLINE  

twoodland

Moonsweeper

• 277 posts

Posted Fri May 3, 2019 8:28 AM

I am unsure of which switch you used on the PCB so look at these to see if you can locate a compatible match.

#4 digdugnate OFFLINE  

digdugnate

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 2,429 posts

Posted Fri May 3, 2019 8:57 AM

Do you have the standard switches on the FG board, that set low on the board or high rise switches? I have extras for the low ones, just have to locate them, and possibly have a couple for the hi rise type. Would be Monday before I can get word back to you though, somebody else here may have something faster. FYI

They're the low-rise switches :)  I guess I should've specified, huh.  lol

this is the pic from ralph's webpage, but this is the board i used and put into my own cart.

Attached Files

#5 arcadeshopper OFFLINE  

arcadeshopper

River Patroller

• 4,398 posts

Posted Fri May 3, 2019 10:09 AM

i have buttons pm me and i'll mail you a set.. lmk color preferences i have red blue white black 

#6 digdugnate OFFLINE  

digdugnate

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 2,429 posts

Posted Fri May 3, 2019 10:45 AM

i have buttons pm me and i'll mail you a set.. lmk color preferences i have red blue white black 

oh cool, thanks Greg!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users