SOLD: Epson 730HD 720p Widescreen Projector w/only 63 Hours $200

No replies to this topic

#1 blainelocklair OFFLINE  

blainelocklair

Moonsweeper

• 353 posts

Posted Tue May 14, 2019 8:33 PM

Sold.

Hello! Up for sale is this Epson 730HD Projector. It's a full HD projector at 720p widescreen resolution. It's practically brand new, having only 63 hours on the LCD lamp! With a 5,000 hour normal use life and 6,000 hour ECO use life, that's only 1% used! Still has 99% bulb life!

I used this projector for giving some presentations and have since transitioned into a different career. Everything works 100% and it's in great working and physical condition. I'm also throwing in an HDMI cable and a VGA cable to sweeten the purchase. Also includes the power cord and original remote control.

I've taken great care of the projector, as you can tell from the air filter, which is very clean. Epson sells this projector for $375 refurbished on their website. This is a great chance to get a great projector at a great deal!

$200 shipped in the con-US 48. I could also do a trade for something hardware related that I don't have. Try me! I have Nintendo, Sega, Inty, 2600/7800/Lynx, ColecoVision, and 3DO covered. Open minded for others! Also open to music synth hardware.

Please feel free to get in touch with any questions. Thanks!

Bright, widescreen experience for the whole family.
Experience widescreen entertainment the way it was meant to be seen — in the comfort of your own home. The Home Cinema 730HD projector boasts 3000 lumens of color brightness1 and 3000 lumens of white brightness1, so images are rich and brilliant. Watch blockbuster movies and sporting events on the big screen, or play larger-than-life video games, all with amazing clarity and color — it's easy with 720p resolution and HDMI connectivity. Epson's innovative setup tools make it simple to experience exciting entertainment up to 300", on virtually any wall or screen — indoors or out.

Up to 3x Brighter Colors with Epson*
Brilliant image quality requires high color brightness. Epson 3LCD projectors have up to 3x Brighter Colors than leading competitive projectors.* Delivering 3000 lumens of color brightness1 and 3000 lumens of white brightness1, the PowerLite Home Cinema 730HD uses 3LCD, 3-chip technology for brilliant images with true-to-life color.
be sent.

Projection System: 3LCD, 3-chip technology
Native Resolution: 720p (1280 x 720 HDMI)
Color Brightness: 3000 lumens1
White Brightness: 3000 lumens1
Model: V11H558020-N

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users