Photo

Erosmarketing on Ebay

1 reply to this topic

#1 larrylaffer OFFLINE  

larrylaffer

Space Invader

• 47 posts

Posted Wed May 15, 2019 12:02 AM

Hi all. The is a seller on Ebay named erosmarketing that sell constantly sealed copies of Eat'em Beat'em and Custer's Revenge. Do you know their background? Are they legit? I have been observing this for about 2 years and they have soled quite a few copies... are these originals or repros? When I asked them they said "originals". And we all know that nobody lies on Ebay, right? Thanks!

#2 Jason_Atari OFFLINE  

Jason_Atari

Moonsweeper

• 497 posts

Posted Wed May 15, 2019 6:33 AM

I had a similar situation happen to me on eBay down here in Australia a few years ago. The seller was selling multiple brand new sealed copies of Beat 'em and Eat 'em, Custer's Revenge and Bachelor Party. They didn't live far from me so i went to check them out. From what he told me they had bought a few pallets of imported merchandise that had been sitting in a warehouse for 30+ years. When i checked them out i could tell straight away they were original. They probably had 100 games, 6 copies of each game in cardboard boxes. I ended up buying a few off them, including a big box (see pics) I'm assuming the same thing has happened, they have come across old new stock of them from somewhere.

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_9795.jpg
  • IMG_9794.jpg

Edited by Jason_Atari, Wed May 15, 2019 6:34 AM.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users