How to Install a Font With Windows 10
For those who right click on a font file and don't see Install listed in the menu, this is for you.
- Download a font to your computer.
- Unzip the font if it was zipped (many people recommend 7-Zip, including me).
- Right click on the font file to see the right-click menu.
- Hover your mouse pointer over Open with.
- Left click on Windows Font Viewer.
- After the font is displayed in the viewer, left click the Install button.
My favorite monospaced font is Droid Sans Mono With Slashed Zero:
DroidSansMonoSlashed.zip 72.82KB 2 downloads
I use it with Visual batari Basic and things like Notepad++. The code boxes on the batari Basic page will also use Droid Sans Mono (with slashed zero) if you have it installed.
Tip Jar Page for Random Terrain