IGNORED

Incredible Hulk prototype

Sanjou Miretou

Now it may be of note that Parker Bros wasn't known for doing this. That may be telling us something. But one thing about LOTR and McDeath's is that anecdotal evidence of their existence was floating around long before the games surfaced. Everyone believes that Turbo by Coleco really exists because of testimony from those who've seen it. At this point' date=' no one has claimed to have seen or known anything about a Hulk game.[/quote']

OK- very good point. But here's a question:

Has anyone ever mentioned the outline/plans for the game? McD's showed up with some actual programmer's drawings/concepts attached, didn't it? Wouldn't something like this have to be shown to and approved by PB in order to be put in a catalog?

I guess what I want to know is - could it be possible that there is more info out there on the game than just a few box pictures and one artists screenshot? Does anyone know who at PB was assigned this game?

I guess what I want to know is - could it be possible that there is more info out there on the game than just a few box pictures and one artists screenshot? Does anyone know who at PB was assigned this game?

Anything is possible. Most of us have hoped this game would surface, but so far there's been nothing. No one can remember ever seeing the game demoed or discussed so the mystery remains.

Archived