Jump to content
Posted Wed Jul 2, 2003 5:33 AM
Posted Wed Jul 2, 2003 2:11 PM
thats good to hear lazz
I was quite busy lately so unfortunately i've disappeared for a while... But please keep in mind that i'm NOT abandoning the development of AHD OR this forum...
thanks lazz, the hack is sort based on my second but unfinished game I did on TI-99/4a. I didn't want to call it laserman 1.5 though or just laser man, because the first laserman game is sort based on the tempest and space invaders is which I did on the TI. which mostly explains the story of laserman. and also since this is the first time laserman is done for the 2600 calling it 1.5 would sound dumb since the first one wasn't shown yet.
First of all, congrats for the new hacks made by Dan Iacovelli (great job with the plane / missile!) and Dr. Dwack! It's good to see that you guys are actually using the AHD... :-)
For the news:
1) I'm finishing the ".AHD how to", it will be posted on this forum this afternoon;
2) Dan Boris allowed me to distribute 2600gfx together with AHD... YEAH!
3) The creation of new .AHD files is "on hold" for this week, but i've already prepared 3 new ones and i'll finish a little pack for the next week
4) The ".AHD auto generator" will take a little longer to develop, i'm currently working on a bigger thing for AHD...
5) What in hell is Pele doing on Donkey Kong? Does it suggests that AHD v. 0.2b will have some basic color changing?!?
YES! I'm finishing basic color changing on AHD... Can't wait to release it!
Posted Wed Jul 2, 2003 8:12 PM
Posted Thu Jul 3, 2003 8:52 AM
Posted Tue Jul 29, 2003 11:39 AM
Posted Tue Jul 29, 2003 3:23 PM
Posted Tue Jul 29, 2003 3:43 PM
thanks for the update
Actually things are going one almost flawlessly... <i>Almost</i>...
I've been working like hell lately (heck, i was hoping that i could take a week off but... <b>Nah!</b>) and i'm not having many time to work on it plus i've faced a bug that is being quite hard to solve but i still haven't quitted!
Seriously: Expect v. 0.2 on mid august - it will be ready - i guess...
Posted Wed Jul 30, 2003 11:32 AM
Posted Fri Aug 29, 2003 1:24 PM
Posted Mon Sep 1, 2003 10:36 AM
(drooling with anticipation)
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users