IGNORED

50 APX disks on eBay!?

Anyone seen this?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...9&category=1250

Apologies if this would be better off in the eBay forum, but I thought it'd be of great interest to everyone in here (it's not my auction though!).

Good grief, source code by Chris Crawford. That's been a while. :)

Oh, the crime of selling these as blank disks and the suggestion that you can just notch the disk and format over them.. Ahhh, I just noticed this is B&C ComputerVisions selling them. I wonder how many thousands of these disks they have sitting around. I also wonder if the person winning the auction will use them as blank disks, or is interested in the APX programs (or at least interested in collecting original APX disks)..

..Al

I'm not sure, while some of the APX programs could be put on cartridge form (and were--Eastern Front, Caverns of Mars), I think many of these programs were probably written in Atari BASIC and wouldn't run in cartridge form. But I could be wrong, it's been a long time since I've looked at an APX catalog. For the curious, you can find a listing of the APX titles here, and many of them can be downloaded (with permission of the original authors)..

..Al