IGNORED

Kung Fu Master Help!?!?!?

bobafett07728

Hey! I recently acquired this game, and have been trying to play it. While the game is pretty straightforward, I am having some EXTREME difficulty with the "boss" that throws. . . I dunno what he throws, but it looks like a javelin? I get to him with ease (he's like the fourth boss), and I pound on him with punchs, kicks, etc., but nothing happens!!!! How do you damage this guy!?!?!?! I pound on the fire button, and hit him numerous times, but no damage occurs? What am I doing wrong? If anyone has some tips, I would be quite thankful!!!!

The only attack that damages this "magic" boss is low punches. I usually stand as near to him as I can while still having enough reaction time to dodge his lightning bolts. This allows more time to attack, since he can only throw one bolt at you until it dissappears off the left of the screen. After he throws about 4, when a low one appears, I jump it and then I attack with a flurry of low punches. With the right timing and if you have enough reserve power, it will be the end for this guy every time. If you took more then 2 hits previously on the level, then you must hope he does not throw any bolts either center or low or you may be in trouble. Good luck.... Hope to see you soon in the 1 million club on TG!!! 8)