IGNORED

anyone using BBS express Pro?

Anthony

I have been running an Express BBS for about 19 years first as a private board and then networked as a member of IAN. This has recently fallen apart and I am left only networking with the other Atari board in Vancouver. Does anyone know of any Pro boards still up and within reasonable phoning distance. I know about some Dutch and German boards but hesitate spending the long distance charges

• 19 years later...
On 10/16/2001 at 10:21 PM, Anthony said:

I have been running an Express BBS for about 19 years first as a private board and then networked as a member of IAN. This has recently fallen apart and I am left only networking with the other Atari board in Vancouver. Does anyone know of any Pro boards still up and within reasonable phoning distance. I know about some Dutch and German boards but hesitate spending the long distance charges

I have some updated software that will allow TCPIPExpress to run on the internet. I have a lot of hardware to build but I will be bringing all 8 node. 6 of them on the internet one with a real dial up modem and the 8 node will be for my personal use.  incase you are wondering I wrote BBS Express Professional version beyond 2.1a

Stephen J. Carden

• Like 1