IGNORED

are there any unfinished 8bit games???

Heaven

I know that Datasoft had gotten at least half done with the next installment of the Alternate Reality RPG series, I believe it was either the Palace or Arena, but it might have been the Wilderness. There were several others planned as well, including Revelation and Destiny. In case you don't know about the first two, they were the 'City' and 'Dungeon.'

I think Ultima V was started for the 8-bit too. Lots of stuff was planned through the years and cancelled for whatever reason though, I'm sure there are many more "lost" or "unfinished" games for the 8-bit computers than there are for all the consoles combined (atari).

i love alternate reality the dungeon... played it twice and ordered it from the states when it was released...

"the waves are pounding on the shore..."

i played (and ruined one of my 1050) because of the disk switch... but with 128kram and 2 diskdrives it played amazingly good...

i even finished it... it took me 2 months?

ultima 4 rocks as well... i played that even for months but my crack had an error on the disc... 2 tiles of the background map missed (there was just water...) where there should be the entrance of my last dungeon to enter (i had the rest of 7 quests done!!!)

well... i can tell you stories... about that time...

but the public need this prototypes as well...