IGNORED

Aliens Vs Predator Poster

JagMX

Gettin ready to start figuring out what i want to sell, trash, part with, give away and so on now that im gettin ready to move :sad: .

anyway, Came across this AVP Poster that i bought for like 30$ a long time ago and never put up - so for 7.00 which includes shipping - anyone want? i know ive seen these listed on ebay for like 15$ starting bid and higher, but i dont know if they've ever sold for that much or more - right now i dont care, but i just want to get rid of it. If someone wants to offer me more thats cool to since i could use some money ;) itll be shipped folded or tubed

figured id post this here rather than the marketplace to make sure i get all Jag fans attention :D

post-989-1064816490_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• 13 years later...

I would love if someone with this (and the IS poster) to scan them (difficult given the size) or otherwise reconstruct them from hi-res photos. It'd be great to be able to reproduce them even if smaller, in addition to the obvious preservation reasons.

With the original artwork in a fan's hands, I'm holding out hope :)

• Like 1

ALIEN™ VS. PREDATOR™ For the 64 BIT JAGUAR™ GAME SYSTEM PRODUCED BY: JAMES PURPLE HAMPTON

PROGRAMMER BY: MIKE BEATON & ANDREW WITTAKER ART BY: TOBY BANFIELD, JEFREY GATRAIL & STUART WILSON

SOUND FX & MUSIC: JAMES BRUNKE, M. STEVENS & NATHAN BRENDHOLT LEVEL DESIGNS BY: HANK CAPPA

HANS JACOBSEN, ANDREW KEIM, LANCE LEWIS, FAN McNAMEE & SEAN PATTEN

©1994 ATARI CORPORATION [LOGO FUJI] ATARI

ALIEN and PREDATOR™ & © 1994 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All rights reserved.

ATARI, the ATARI logo and JAGUAR are trademarks or registred trademarks of Atari Corporation.

Edited by eldelcairo

• 1 year later...