IGNORED

Redemption 5200 Label Contest

Albert

Yup, the contest is over, but Albert still needs to post the final submissions (I think he's having trouble with his PC).

I appreciate all of the awesome submissions for the contest! They were way cooler than I could have imagined (or drawn myself). I hope everyone had fun. Stay tuned for more!

Joe

Yup, the contest is over, but Albert still needs to post the final submissions (I think he's having trouble with his PC).  

I appreciate all of the awesome submissions for the contest! They were way cooler than I could have imagined (or drawn myself). I hope everyone had fun. Stay tuned for more!

Joe

Oka Joe you let us know and please post the winner here or on the REDEMPTION Contest Page!!

Lets see how this turns out!!!

The last entries submitted for the contest have now been posted--all of them may be viewed here. We'll be reviewing all the great entries over the next few days and will announce our decision soon. Then we'll print up the labels and send out the initial batch of orders for those who purchased the Redemption 5200 in advance.

Thanks again to everyone who submitted labels!

..Al

Great work everyone on those labels! Some of them are completely kick ass. I'm a professional graphic guy and most of these are way better then my entries. I'm really envious of some of the skill out there. :)

(Goes on net to look for cheap design school he can attend at night)

Matthew Bowman's is nice, and one of my favs, other than my own designs, of course. A definite thumbs-up to Jamie McClain's entry. Very nice and stylish.

I am wondering how many other of the entrants used their own pictures of the controllers, etc when designing these (like I did, of course!).

;-)

-Wes

:love:

I have been checking back daily wondering when the winner will be posted. Are we getting any closer to posting the results?

I will be posting the results tomorrow, they have now been decided. Just need to update the contest page, but I'm somewhat tired now, having just got home a few minutes ago. :)

..Al

RedemptionWinner.jpgAtariAge and Pixels Past are proud to announce that Matthew Bowman is the winner of the Redemption 5200 Label Contest! Matthew's distinctive, eye-catching labels will make the Redemption 5200 controller adapters complete. For his efforts, Matthew wins a Redemption 5200 controller adapter, a $50 AtariAge Store Credit, and $50 in cash! You can view all the labels submitted here. Congratulations to Matthew Bowman and to everyone who submitted the many wonderful entries we received!

We will have the labels formatted for our label sheets in a few days and will then be sending out the initial batch of Redemption 5200 orders. We'll also take pictures of the completed Redemption 5200 units with the labels applied so everyone can see what they look like. :)

..Al

Just would like to say first, a congrats to matt bowman.

I am just so surprised no one picked my labels as favourites.

I did not even use that overpriced Photoshop program.

I was rated best by everyone I showed it too, even people I did not really like too much (acquaintences).

PLUS, I had each systems controller... oh well, just kind of upset bout that.

Oh, and by the way, dont even bother saying "whine whine" or whatever. I realise I am whining a little, thank you very much.

-Wes

There were many excellent labels to choose from, and it just happens that we (AtariAge and Pixels Past) decided on one that we enjoyed the most and felt that it suited the product best.

This doesn't mean that you can't print out your own favorite label and stick it on the case to have your own "custom" version. :wink:

Joe