IGNORED

FORCE Design Projects

The Graphics Man

Hello Jag fans,

FORCE Design site updated with a tidbit of news relating to Mad Bodies future release. Also, It's also time for me to wrap-up GORF pluz (plus) last stage; it is going to be wicked I tell ya, mahahaha..., I put that game off long enough. :twisted:

Rumor: I heard some type of new fighting/puzzle game is in the works for the Jag but it is just a rumor for now. :evil: It would be cool if it was true.

Cheerio,

Terance Williams (The Graphics Man)

FORCE Design :twisted:

Hello Jag fans,

FORCE Design site updated with a tidbit of news relating to Mad Bodies future release. Also, It's also time for me to wrap-up GORF pluz (plus) last stage; it is going to be wicked I tell ya, mahahaha..., I put that game off long enough. :twisted:  

Cheerio,

FORCE Design  :twisted:

Excellent!

Without trying to dig yourself into a trap, do you have any idea of the price per cart(rough estimate)? Also, what's the status on your other great games?

*Edit: Just another random question I had; is there any chance of the Mad Bodies cart having a JagCD bypass installed?

Yo, I'm not looking to get rich off you guys and it is not that many of us anyway, lol, so $49.99 is a rough estimate.

FD Games Status:

GORF pluz (In development) last stage :twisted:

CRAZE (On hold until I complete Gp last stage)

LFJ (On hold until I complete CRAZE)

I don't get any requests (emails or AA/JI2 posts) to have JagCD bypass on MB, so the chances for that happenning are slim bro.

FORCE Design :twisted:

I don't get any requests (emails or AA/JI2 posts) to have JagCD bypass on MB, so the chances for that happenning are slim bro.  

While I'm not concerned so much about the bypass, is there a chance of doing a JagCD version of Mad Bodies or perhaps one of your other projects? I'll buy the cart version no problem, I just like expanding my JagCD base with every game I can get :wink: Of course I still need to get Painter...

Looking very much forward to this game though. I've been playing a lot of shooters lately on my 2600 and 5200, so having a game like Mad Bodies will be excellent! :twisted:

Yeah, I understand. Just curious of course. I'm excited to see that your other great games are still in the works, though. I suppose the one i'm really waiting for is Legion Force Jidai(I love Metal Slug games :wink: ).

The LFJ clip leaves me wanting more!

Mind a few questions about it?

Are the sprites going to be as fluid and detailed as the Metal Slug ones or are you taking a different approach(i/e: Contra 3- The Alien Wars)?

How many characters are planned?

Is it going to be released on a cart or cd?

Are you still planning on having 5 levels? If so, then are they going to be pretty big?

Sorry for so many questions, but i'm quite curious :).

I can't wait to get back working this old junk!

Please forgive my ignorance, but what is old junk? I took a look at it and seen a .WMV extender but have no knowledge of what this is. Could you explain, please?

Thanks in advance!

Mendon

WMV stands for Windows media Viewer (or something very close to that) it's a short, 18 sec. movie of Legion Force J. really doesn't show much beyond the title screen, but the music&sounds are cool, little animated guy...