IGNORED

Graph2fnt

emkay

Krtek & Makova Panenka (Krecik & O Makowej Panience in Poland) rulez. As well as "Pohádky z mechu a kapradí" (Bajki z mchu i paproci), "O loupežníku Rumcajsovi" (Rumcajs) and last but not the least: "Rákosníček a jeho rybník" (Wodnik Szuwarek).

But my vote goes to... "A je to!, Pat a Mat" (Sąsiedzi). Those guys rulez always and everywhere!

Hehe, you're absolutely right!!! :)

I like them all but I also like some fine Polish production - Bolek i Lolek for example. They taught me probably my first Japanese words: o-soto gari & uchi mate. :D :D

Don't forget Amalka too.

Rumcajs, Manka & Cipisek could make a nice picture.

Veronika doesn't recall many Polish animations being shown in the Czech Republic except for Bolek & Lolek, however remember Russian animation 'Jen pockej' about a wolf chasing a (cheeky) rabbit?!

That explains a lot...... ;)

As far as I can remember there weren't too many Polish animations on the Czech TV. Bolek a Lolek are probably the most famous. The name Filemon sounds familiar to me but not the others.

I have all three books: Rumcajs, Manka and Cipisek, too. It would be probably easier for me to draw these characters with my eyes closed than drawing a single picture in G2F... :sad:

Of course everybody knows Jen pockej zajici / Nu pogodi! :) And I don't think the rabbit was cheeky. :D

BTW: have you ever heard of Ládínek (Mézga Aladár in Hungarian)?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

here my 'Tribute to Osvaldo Cavandoli' (R.I.P.).

IMHO 'La Linea' proofs that you can have much fun with two colours in 'Hi-Rez'.

(I planed to do a game in this style ('Lui-Sports'), but since I haven't the time and fear a copyright violation, this will not happen.)

Maybe someone likes to do a transcription of the original music?

CU

Irgendwer

post-7778-1242337792_thumb.png

Tribute_to_CAVA.zip

Hi,

(I planed to do a game in this style ('Lui-Sports'), but since I haven't the time and fear a copyright violation, this will not happen.)

Maybe someone likes to do a transcription of the original music?

CU

Irgendwer

Sehr gut!

Very good!

Hi,

CU

Irgendwer

Very nice!

25 years ago I had the chance to meet Osvaldo Cavandoli.

I don't think someone would sue a programmer of a free Atari 8 game.

Edited by Philsan

25 years ago I had the chance to meet Osvaldo Cavandoli.

I don't think someone would sue a programmer of a free Atari 8 game.

Wow! And how was he? I think that 'Lui' was just a brilliant idea and he must have had very much humor.

Beside this, he is a good example that someone can start his 'real career' or become famous even he is nearly

fifty years old (which means there is hope for me too... ;) ).

About the legal issue: I don't think so too, but there is still some doubt left. At least I'm more anxious

about violating someone's rights than 'kjmann'.

-

Thank you both for the nice comments.

CU

Irgendwer

Wow! And how was he? I think that 'Lui' was just a brilliant idea and he must have had very much humor.

Beside this, he is a good example that someone can start his 'real career' or become famous even he is nearly

fifty years old (which means there is hope for me too... ;) ).

About the legal issue: I don't think so too, but there is still some doubt left. At least I'm more anxious

about violating someone's rights than 'kjmann'.

Unfortunately I've met him when I was only 12 years old!

I remember he gifted me with an autographed drawing of "La linea".

Unluckily in the following years my parents lost it.

Regarding copyright issues, I don't think you'll have problems if you'll make a FREE game for A8.

I would have problems too because I have written Cookie Monster!

Edited by Philsan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Played a little bit with PAL color mixing & Hires.

Second picture is real PAL screen-shot. Unfortunately the long exposure time of the camera

outshines the upper part of the image. In real it is dark as the G2F colours.

Please note: Thanks to the averaging, there are no distinct lines.

No mid-line changes were used, so this means a single player overlay can

create a 'four colour' impression (no colour, first, second & both) or two players

with GPRIOR up to nine (all of the same lightness).

Would like to see a NTSC screen-shot - any volunteer?

BTW: Thanks tebe for new version. Now PAL emulation support with drawing in three colours per player would be great... ;)

CU

Irgendwer

post-7778-1246732024_thumb.png

post-7778-1246732033_thumb.jpg

AtariNEM.zip

Second picture is real PAL screen-shot. Unfortunately the long exposure time of the camera

create a 'four colour' impression (no colour, first, second & both) or two players

BTW: Thanks tebe for new version. Now PAL emulation support with drawing in three colours per player would be great... ;)

CU

Irgendwer

Works on my NTSC machine as well.

Stephen Anderson

CU

Irgendwer

Some "features" will never reach G2F it seems. Tebe mentioned that features that he don't find important, will not be added to the tool. Well, it's clear that we'd strongly recommend "all" hardware features....

The picture below waits now for 2 years to be finished. But, as we say in germany "my nose is full" ;)

post-2756-1246734997_thumb.png

• 3 months later...

g2f 3.8.6.7, http://g2f.atari8.info

changes: edit pmg, export as..., display raster (values form reg a,x,y moved to next line)

I have downloaded version 3.8.6.8 and save function is not working properly. It always save the original loaded file no matter which extension I choose. I'm on Vista 32bit.

Edited by matosimi

g2f 3.8.6.7, http://g2f.atari8.info

changes: edit pmg, export as..., display raster (values form reg a,x,y moved to next line)

I have downloaded version 3.8.6.8 and save function is not working properly. It always save the original loaded file no matter which extension I choose. I'm on Vista 32bit.

Yea, it's broken under Vista... also importing a bitmap and saving as a g2f file results in a blank g2f being created. I use G2F under a virtual XP install. Once the G2F has been created correctly under xp it can be worked on in g2f under Vista/7 and will save correctly. Edited by Tezz

it's broken under Vista... also importing a bitmap and saving as a g2f file results in a blank g2f being created.

The same happens for me.

Vi$ta does not seem to be a very friendly system for G2F users, does it? :|

Edited by Dracon

it's broken under Vista... also importing a bitmap and saving as a g2f file results in a blank g2f being created.

The same happens for me.

Vi$ta does not seem to be a very friendly system for G2F users, does it? :|

yes unfortunately not :( Actually I spoke with Tebe about it a few months ago but I'm not sure if he ever intends to identify what causes it to happen under Vista. I have some ideas for some new interface additions for G2F so I'll ask Tebe about this Vista issue again.