IGNORED

Graph2fnt

emkay

I'm creating a graphics pack for the SV releases so "save as" would be my preferred option due to the number of releases.

Creating the menu already too much more than the expected (as always :-)

Edited by JAC!

On this topic, just discovered yesterday that XEX files saved from G2F didn't work on my XL.

With the right pointer I got in #atari8 I modified the asm-code to skip the last line (239) and the exit-skipping code.

I basically jumped from "line238" to "LOOP" and then the pics were displayed in all glory.

Haven't investigate further what happens, cause it was enough for me ;)

Just wanted to mention it, in case someone has similar problems.

• 1 month later...

Sometimes on the changes scanlines I get GTIACTL.

All the others are obvious, I undersand and usually I can solve problems of not having more than one or two per scanline.

But the problem come if I alredy have those one or two changes (that no way to have them on other scanlines) and get this GTIACTL, what is it and any way to 'put' it in other scanlines?

Thanks.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

http://g2f.atari8.info

v.3.9.8.4

google translator:

- An issue that prevents shifting to the left for MOVE, COPY, PASTE (Shift + M)

- For ADD in the Edit Colors and Edit PMG adds the ability to set negative values

- Added a refresh piority EDIT PMG

- Added icon to enable / disable a marker for ZOOM-I

- ZOOM-and added the ability to switch the view PREVIEW = PMG, BMP, ALL

- ZOOM-and adds the ability to increase / decrease the magnification buttons '+' and '-'

- ZOOM-and added the possibility to enable / disable a marker pen

- Added option to convert the image to a standard character set ATASCII, Image -> Convert to ATASCII

- EDIT BMP for improved tools CIRCLE, ELLIPSE, the starting point is the center of a drawn figure

- EDIT BMP for improved tool for drawing Bezier DeLuxPaint modeled

- Added ability to defined command line in which is possible to change color bitmap and UGS (Special -> Limitations -> Row)

- For Shift + M (Move) added support for CTRL + DEL, cut graphics, PMG, colors

- For the GED + disabled badlines shorter program Antic-a (4 bytes)

- Fixed XEX file write mode GED + bad lines disabled

- The revised edition EDIT CHARSET characters

- Added new editing capabilities for character set CHARSET EDIT (Load FNT, Save FNT, Delete FNT)

- New faster code for FADE, new designs FADE LEFT / RIGHT, FADE PLASMA

- In BMP EDIT option for "Atari Text 'allows putting the text on the basis of input character set Atari

- Added ability to set record CHRCTL in the main window has four combinations 0,1,3,4

- Added in Edit Rasters can select ANTIC-register and display control characters CHRCTL

Bit 0 inwersie invisible characters (attenuation characters)

Bit 1 flip characters (inwers does not work)

Bit 2 characters mirrored vertically

• 1 month later...

There is something in the sources, that has to be commented out, cause a file is not there...

jsr printf

and

.link 'printf.obx'

Maybe this causes, that I can't test the fade effect for myselves.

? printf

mads\examples\LIBRARIES\stdio\lib\printf.asm

• Like 1

? printf

mads\examples\LIBRARIES\stdio\lib\printf.asm

Thanks for that quick input :)

I knew that it had to be somewhere in the examples, but had no time to search yet.

On the other hand I think, there are some other people out there, who have the same problem like me - or you had forgotten to put it into g2f and was not aware of it. So many options - one simple question :grin:

At least we had a talk here at aa about it now :spidey:

PS: The new grid function is neat - what is meant with the save and restore feature?

Ok I got, why I can't get the fade effect. There is no FADE_CHR and no fade_chr.init in the generated code.

Tebe do you have a special file, that is not included into g2f output?

Also I found a missing file in the vbxe code: fxpal.asm is linked within the vbxe code. You can get fxpal.asm from the example codes for the vbxe. Electron used it.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi.

Although it's not much needed for my usual work I go from time to time into the Raster GEDs option just to learn new things.

Today I was thinking in the scanlines alternate. There's lots of possibities with the mixing of them (1, 2 or 4:1 ratio) with one for luma and other for hue to get the PAL Blending.

This is not possible in G2F but if in Raster option when we put the desidered value in LDA and have next the Gprior on STA we could enable Gtia Modes (values 64, 128 and 255) on the scanlines we want.

We could even, perhaps, changing these values mid-scanline create pictures with the three Gfxs Modes in the called 'GTIA Bug'.

It will, for sure, open lots of (new) possibities.

Tebe would this be possible and have you interest and can add this in future version(s)?

Thanks.

We could even, perhaps, changing these values mid-scanline create pictures with the three Gfxs Modes in the called 'GTIA Bug'.

It will, for sure, open lots of (new) possibities.

Tebe would this be possible and have you interest and can add this in future version(s)?

Thanks.

GTIA Bug gfx with G2F? Look to the left :-)

Exin made it with G2F and contacted tebe for improvements AFAIK. BTW, he made the pic even cooler :-) Wait for the extended edition

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Skullman wasn't done be my (I suck at everything except coding) but by Rocky^MadTeam for SV2k13. I'm currently packing al the stuff together like last year and this issue was what I found during testing.

SKULLMAN-g2f.zip

Edited by JAC!