IGNORED

FINALLY i got them 3DO Woody Woodpeckers

Lemmi

Well i finally got all 3 of the Woody Woodpecker cartoons for the 3DO

my buddy sent me a link for the auction, but when he sent it, he said it only had a reserve price on it, but when i finally looked at it, the seller had revised the auction and put a $90 bin on it :D

i binD it so fast i forgot to click the watch this item first

i am just glad i got there before DP he seems to be on a 3DO buying spree right now :D

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...egory=3525&rd=1

My guess is it's a 3DO Mk. II.

almost got it

but what is an Mk.II. ????

As I recall, the development name of the next-generation 3DO machine. I don't recall if they came up with a real name for it, or if so, what it was called, but that's all I remember about it. I don't think it ever made it to production, or if it did it was in extremely limited runs. It was supposed to be completely backward-compatible with existing 3DO software while having enhanced hardware specs.

where can i get 3do roms? (especially movies)

Usenet, alt.binaries.emulators.misc is about the only place I've seen them posted (of the groups I get -- there may be a 3DO-specific binaries group that I'm unaware of). I've never seen 3DO VCDs posted there, though, but I'm sure you could request 'em -- they've already posted issues 1-6 of 3DO Magazine...

the movies are just Video CD's which you can get from any p2p place

and here is a good source to find out about the EMUhttp://www.freedo.org/cgi-bin/forum/YaBB.cgi

Are they standard VideoCDs or are they formatted specifically for the 3DO? Do they have any particular bootloader code?

the movies are just Video CD's which you can get from any p2p place

and here is a good source to find out about the EMUhttp://www.freedo.org/cgi-bin/forum/YaBB.cgi

Are they standard VideoCDs or are they formatted specifically for the 3DO? Do they have any particular bootloader code?

justice is blind could probably anwser that better then i could, as ive only played Total Recall in it and it was a CD-i movie and those are vcd 2.0's