IGNORED

replacement switches for the atari 2600

slayer123

I was wondering if anybody knows of any places where i can purchase replacement switches for the atari 2600?

I have a few systems that have switches that are faulty such as the power switch, select switch, reset switch and i would really appreciate it if somebody knew of a place where i can purchase them either online or in Florida? thanks.

Ben

I was wondering if anybody knows of any places where i can purchase replacement switches for the atari 2600?

I have a few systems that have switches that are faulty such as the power switch, select switch, reset switch and i would really appreciate it if somebody knew of a place where i can purchase them either online or in Florida?  thanks.

Ben

I have NOS switches, send me a PM. I have both the silver ones and the Jr. style switches. :)

I've ordered some from B & C Computervisions. They were extremely nice, and very helpful. I also picked up some joystick rebuild kits from them too. Highly recommended.

I have relocated my switches to a 5 foot wire! Now I can sit back turn the console off and back on to load another supercharger game. All of the switches still work on the console too! The NES controller is one that I make for the 2600 and I sell them on my auctions on ebay:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?View...sort=3&since=-1

Only one of the buttons work on the controllers, so it is only for the 2600, 400, 800, and compatible systems.

-Brad Karston

post-3803-1065668693_thumb.jpg

post-3803-1065668694_thumb.jpg

• 11 years later...

I figured that I'd bring this back up instead of make a new topic. I need some replacement power and selector switches for a console that I'm repairing and selling. Where do I get these switches at now? I don't seem to have any luck finding stuff on line now and Best Electronics' site navigation is ass. Anyone help me out? I have a four switch model and the difficulty switches are fine.

Thanks in advance.