IGNORED

Opinions of best Lynx games

AtariDude

Hi everyone.

I bidded on and managed to win a working Atari Lynx system. It came with the following 3 games:

Blue Lightning

California Games

Block out

Now that I have the system, I would like to add some additional games but I don't know which games are considered the best games for the Lynx.

Could everyone who has played with the Lynx system provide me with a list of their favorite top 5 games with their favorite as 1 and 5 as their fifth most favorite.

I would really appreciate as this will give me an idea of which programs to try to obtain.

Thanks again everyone for your time and consideration. This group of Atari fans is by far and away the best Atari group on the entire Internet

Only five is tuff; there are so many good games for the Lynx. But I'll give it a shot...this is NOT in any order, just 5 games that I don't think any Lynx owner should be without:

1)Battlewheels

2)S.T.U.N Runner

3)War Birds

4)Battlezone 2000 (the real 2000 mode is actually hidden in this game and must be activated via a code, but it rocks! You'll think your playing a 32-bit game)

5)A.P.B

Even some of these were hard to pick as there are so many good ones...also check out http://songbird.atari.net Check the "projects" section for soon-to-be-released games...GOOD STUFF!

Brand new games and many of the top ones for sale in the Lynx's catalog. There's also a link for Songbird in the links page of AtariAge.

[ 10-12-2001: Message edited by: Gunstar ]

Out of the games I own, I still enjoy playing these:

California Games

Klax

Shanghai

Rampart

Chips Challenge

These are one's are awesome, back when I first played them:

Rygar

Slime World

Shadow of the Beast

Electrocop