IGNORED

Ishido - Way of the Stones

liquid_sky

that japanese chess, ive played an actual game of that and i somehow lost in like 7 moves. it was really odd. *shrug* im usually pretty good in chess and i can beat the person i played that japanese chess in ...english? chess so i guess its all a matter of how you play. (id sure like to learn Star Trek 3d chess its kinda neato)

Cant wait for that one.. the Lynx is my fave system ive never owned

Here is a link for a windows based Ishido game if anyone out there is interested.. I like the Lynx version more, but this is a pretty good conversion.

WINIshido

I have found there to be very very few resources for Ishido online.. if you are looking to learn the game, DONT try to learn by the help provided with Wishdo, it is total garbage and makes little or no sence. I know im a nerd, but i love easter games...

Anyone out there heard of SHOGI? Its pretty much the Japaneese equlivet of Chess, great game, but few sites on the net that I know of, but I have an english manual.. I think it would make a great Lynx game.. simple graphics yet deep complex gameplay.. maybe the SONGBIRD will hear me

[ 11-04-2001: Message edited by: liquid_sky ]