IGNORED

Limited Edition Lynx CyberVirus on eBay!

Songbird

• 2 weeks later...

Only $61 ending bid? I would have expected a lot more than that... hell, I probably could have afforded this! I'm a little disappointed to read that the non-special version will have two fewer levels though... Was there any reason for this other than to add momentum for the special edition? (Like, ram constraints, cartridge size?)

--Zero

Hi, everybody,

The CinciClassic show has come and gone, and it turns out Songbird has a few copies of the Limited Edition CyberVirus for the Atari Lynx left over. Rather than auction them all off one at a time, I've decided to make them available directly to a few quick-respondig Lynx fans.

Remember that only 25 of these were made, and over half are gone. So what I will do is offer them first come, first serve until they run out. Price is $49.95 plus $5 USA shipping, or $8 international.

So email me ASAP at songbird (at) atari (dot) net, or forhan (at) yahoo (dot) com.

Thanks!

BTW, the "non-special" edition will have MORE levels, not FEWER. But the CC version does have two or more levels that won't be included in the public version.

quote:

Originally posted by Songbird:

BTW, the "non-special" edition will have MORE levels, not FEWER. But the CC version does have two or more levels that won't be included in the public version.

Ah, good... thanks for clearing that up. I guess I was a little confused by the wording in the auction.

--Zero