IGNORED

Lynx 9.99 (uk) at GAME

Revex

quote:

Originally posted by liveinabin:

yeah, at my EB they're all sold out

Mind, with maybe the exception of paperboy and APB, I can't think of anything I'd want to play on one, though I'm open to suggestion

The Lynx has lots of great games! The Missle Command/Asteroid carts is one of the best. I can also vouch that for some reason it still works even with Neapolitan Mastiff teeth marks all over it.

Anyway, there are a ton of great games. I play Joust and Robotron all the time. Dracula the Undead is cool (and quite different), great version of Klax, and Lexis is surprisingly fun and challenging. Heck, I even still play good old Zendocon sometimes. The list goes on and on...

Eric

in Norwich there are one Game & two Electronics Boutique but just one EB on StStephens sold the Jaguar & Lynx.

There was not many games for the Jaguar or the Lynx (there also sold Sega's Game Gear as well ).

At 1st Jaguar & Lynx/Game Gear had there own space then there use the same space but now there have a very small space & most Lynx games are in the second hand bin.

There have cut the prices of the games (but not the Game Gear games ) to £7:99.

Lynx (sold out when I viest on saturday but was in the sat before ) £9:99 , Jaguar £9:99 , I do not know how muh the Game Gear was as there did not have any on both saturday.

The Game shop Broad Mash Nottingham had told me that there were going to get Alien vs Predator for Jaguar (£54:99 from Telegames on there price list )

I do not think there are going to get this game now

Since their Lynxs are Telegames refurbished models, I'd imagine EB and Game just got a load of the games Telegames couldn't shift.  

All the EB and Game stock they got imported from America, new systems at my local store (Peterborough) not refurbished, they both sold well (lynx and jag) though had a big response in Nottingham so they sent the rest of their stock up there.