IGNORED

Wanted: Some Lynx Info and Pictures

Albert

I have a few questions,

1) Does anyone have (or can take) reasonably high-resolution, well-lit pictures of the Lynx AC Adapter and Lynx Carrying Case (the big one)? Here's an example of what I'm trying to do: ComLynx Cable

2) What are the model numbers for the original Lynx and the original Sun Visor? I've looked around a bit so far and haven't found them yet. I'm sure they're right under my nose somewhere.

Thanks!!

..Al

quote:

Originally posted by Mitch:

Whoops, I was just looking over the Lynx section and I saw that you were looking for the PAG number for the sun visor. I did some more checking and its PAG3400.

Thanks! I'll update those two items with those model numbers. What is the difference between these PAG numbers and the old-style Atari part numbers?

..Al

• 2 weeks later...

Still looking for some good pictures of the AC Adapter and Carrying Case. While I'm asking, does anyone know of any third-party Lynx related accessories that made it to market? We only have items produced by Atari on the page describing the Lynx hardware, but I'd like to include any third-party items also.

Thanks,

..Al

Songbird is selling a fold-cover-case (or something alike) for storaging and transporting Lynx carts. You´ll find it on their product catalogue.

A company in Germany was selling the Lynx in special packages to driving-schools, including a big plastic case, a Lynx II, an AC-adaptor, manuals and a cart with a "learning-traffic-rules"-program. I could send you photographs of this, but it´s not really an accessory but a nice oddity.

Are you referring to the case that had 9 little cubbie holes held together by velcro and had the Atari LYNX name on the outside that was stitched?

If so, I have that case and could send you a hi res picture of the case using my digital camera. Let me know and I will take the picture during the day since it is night time when I write this so I don't think I would get good lighting.

quote:

Originally posted by Albert:

While I'm asking, does anyone know of any third-party Lynx related accessories that made it to market? We only have items produced by Atari on the page describing the Lynx hardware, but I'd like to include any third-party items also.

Items that made it to market:

Lynx Wallet by Realm (currrently offered by Songbird, pics on my pages)

Rechargable battery pack by NAKI

Car adapter by NAKI

AC adapter by NAKI

Carrying case by NAKI

Lynx/PC serial cable by Songbird

That's about it, I think.

I've seen a few other third-party AC adapters and car adapters that worked with the Lynx. Actually, they were multi-system adapters, so they also had connectors for Game Boy, Game Gear, and TurboExpress. Would they qualify, even though they weren't made solely for the Lynx?