IGNORED

ASMA 2.7

MaPa

Hi there!

There is a new update to ASMA archive. (http://asma.dspaudio.com/) From the new songs I like most Kim Wilde by Jakub Husak :) Done in SoftSynth I think. Do you know what princip does it use? Too lazy and dumb to check the code. Maybe more songs should be done in it.

Can I please have just the update somewhere? I find it's a bit pointless to download the 1647 tunes I already have again...

Greetings,

Manuel

Hi there!

There is a new update to ASMA archive. (http://asma.dspaudio.com/) From the new songs I like most Kim Wilde by Jakub Husak :) Done in SoftSynth I think. Do you know what princip does it use? Too lazy and dumb to check the code. Maybe more songs should be done in it.

Can I please have just the update somewhere? I find it's a bit pointless to download the 1647 tunes I already have again...

Greetings,

Manuel

Sorry, I have nothing to do with ASMA (except I send some ripped music to it). And there will be no updated file sonly I think, the maintainer of ASMA told me it's too much work. There are some files that are moved or deleted in case of duplicity. And with just updated songs, you would have some song twice or more times, some with bad infos and in bad directories. And to do some .bat file which would remove and move all needed songs is too much work I think (and to do it fo every OS). I everytime delete the old ASMA release (whole) and copy a new one.