IGNORED

Cannon Fodder Cheats?

Atari_Warlord

Thanks for the link. I checked it out and unfortunately these are the same cheats that have been around for quite awhile. The rumor was that the programmer put in an invincibility code and would only release it when he/she was ready. Does anybody know who the programmer was? Maybe this conversation just happened in my head.

If you happen to find out about any cheats for this game, please post them here! I always found that this game was possibly the most difficult game I've ever played (I couldn't get past level 8... and there's 30 levels!). In fact, in the words of the "Jaguar Official Gamers Guide", "[Cannon Fodder] doesn't just flirt with the line between challenge and frustration; it runs across the line, gives you the finger, and laughs in your face". I feel sorry for the poor sap who had to play his way through this whole game just to write the Cannon Fodder section.

At the moment, I'm unaware of any real cheats in the game... however, there are hundreds of bugs in the game.. some of which can be exploited.

--Zero