IGNORED

Want to Trade?

The Helper

I am having the hardest time finishing off my Jag collection - its not that the games are not available, its just I am low on cash and I have not been able to find them for the right price. I have a couple of extra games here that I would be willing to trade

The games I am looking for are Club Drive and Battlemorph.

What I have to trade -

Kasumi Ninja, Cannon Fodder, Checkered Flag, and Doom - all the above games have boxes and instructions (Kasumi has the headband Tempest 2000 cart only.

quote:

Originally posted by JagDiesel:

Good luck on finding a reasonably priced Battlesphere...Club Drive, you can get it off of ebay for about $5 or so, complete, usually new. Also, checkout VGLQ.com as they sell Jag games cheap.

That's BATTLEMORPH that he wants, not BATTLESPHERE, it's much more common and can usually be had for about 30 bucks, maybe less...But that's all right, people get the two titles mixed up all the time...By the way, BOTH are excellent titles, but I really think BattleMORPH is a better game, especially since you don't have to sell your PC to be able to afford one...

Gunstar,

I am really looking for it in the box (for the collection), but, I think I would like to play it a little so I guess you got a deal (I have 3 copies of Kasumi sitting on my shelf)

Send me an email at

cbrockman@fbcc.com

and we can trade.

Still looking for BATTLEMORPH (not Battlesphere - I already have that one)

O.k., I'll e-mail ya', I prefer boxes for my collection too...unfortunate things happened to about half of my boxes though...so I either have to except their fate and live without the boxes, or find the titles for cheap and buy duplicates...

Well I have already told you how I do it. I buy collections and sell off what I don't need to make the money back. If the collections have boxes I take them and add to my collection and sell the carts without.

I actually threw away all my boxes at one time, but by using this method I have recovered almost everyone. Having the box only makes it worth more in the eyes of a collector - they add very little to the ebay value a game (due to the higher shipping cost).

On boxed games I usually charge the straight 3.50 that it costs for Priority Mail. I usually use Priority Mail boxes for that - I don't see why someone would want to use a .50 cents bubble mailer when the Priority Mail boxes are free. They offer better protection also (boxes will not get crushed), though my experience with mailing stuff in bubble mailers is they do not get messed up very often. I usually see the boxes get messed up when they are sent in a big envelope or something. If you have a tight bubble mailer they don't get damaged as much.

• 18 years later...
On 8/22/2001 at 11:14 AM, The Helper said:

Gunstar,

I am really looking for it in the box (for the collection), but, I think I would like to play it a little so I guess you got a deal (I have 3 copies of Kasumi sitting on my shelf)

Send me an email at

cbrockman@fbcc.com

and we can trade.

Still looking for BATTLEMORPH (not Battlesphere - I already have that one)

Did you ever find BattleMorph?