IGNORED

Can a kind Jag fan help?

d8thstar

hi all,

i'm trying to complete my jag collection but fell WAY behind after atari went belly up. can someone supply a list of the carts that were released AFTER atari? heh, A.A.

i believe i have all the atari releases and even two of the first four telegame releases (towers and breakout). so, if someone can post or email me a list starting with those four, you would be forever thanked and i am looking for produced carts, not one of a kind proto's so space wars 2k would fall on this list for me.

muchas gracias.

oh, on a side note, i have kind of a cool jag collectable, the actual cd stamper for mass producing one of the cd games, i wont mention which.... i also have some promo jag cd launch day cd's... audio only, kinda cool. anyone know what these might be worth?

[ 09-10-2001: Message edited by: d8thstar ]

After Atari's demise:

Telegames-

Towers II

Breakout 2k

World Tour Racing(cd)

Iron Soldier 2(cd)

Iron Soldier 2

Zero 5

Worms

ICD-

Aircars

Scatologic-

Battlesphere

J.U.G.S (pc-cd, requires B.S.)

Songbird Productions-

Soccer Kid

SkyHammer

Protector

HyperForce

(Protector S.E. with cd encryption bypass-to use unencrypted Jagcd's will be out by X-mas)

B&C computervisions-

SpaceWar 2000 demo/test cart (very playable)

Public Domain-

Phase Zero-demo/test/beta rom image (very playable-requires a flashrom cart or an alpine developers board to use-and a pc of course to download it)

There are also quite a few underground releases and demos that require J.U.G.S, B.J.L modified Jag, flashrom or an Alpine board/development Jag to run. Some of these include; Asteriods, Jagmania(pacmania), Jagtris(tetris), Native (one level demo of a game), a Qix like game that I forget the name of...and quite a few other demos/small games. There are also quite a few things in development. To see a list, go to: http://www.classicgaming.com/jfpn/

scroll down to the bottom of the site.

Hope this helps...

• 20 years later...