IGNORED

Jaguar Catalog Scans Wanted!

Albert

Having just put four new 2600 catalogs online, I'd like to try and locate more catalogs for the Jaguar. At present, we only have two Atari Jaguar catalogs online. One of them is from Atari and the other is from ReadySoft. Certainly there must be more Jaguar catalogs from Atari, since the lone catalog we do have from them includes Jaguar CD games. So I'm guessing there's at least one earlier Jaguar catalog from Atari. I'm also interested in any third-party catalogs that make mention of Jaguar titles (such as the ReadySoft catalog).

Thanks!

..Al

Hello.

While I do have a couple catalogs/flyers, I don't have a scanner, sorry. However, Go Atari sells a couple in an eBay package, that's where I got mine. A search on Atari Jaguar Flyers will bring it up. The package includes 2 copies of a single 16 page catalog, 1 Jaguar flyer, 1 single sheet flyer on Pinball Fantasies, 1 single sheet flyer on Cannon Fodder, and 3 bumper stickers. The auctions have a Buy It Now of $10, but they usually go for the opening bid of $5.

quote:

Originally posted by mshaver76:

While I do have a couple catalogs/flyers, I don't have a scanner, sorry. However, Go Atari sells a couple in an eBay package, that's where I got mine. A search on Atari Jaguar Flyers will bring it up. The package includes 2 copies of a single 16 page catalog, 1 Jaguar flyer, 1 single sheet flyer on Pinball Fantasies, 1 single sheet flyer on Cannon Fodder, and 3 bumper stickers. The auctions have a Buy It Now of $10, but they usually go for the opening bid of $5.

Thanks for the tip! As you said, a quick search on eBay revealed GoAtari's auction. I definitely need to bid on one of these auctions, as it looks like he has two catalogs we don't have here on AtariAge. Also, I sent him a message asking if he had any others, although I doubt it or he'd probably include them in the auctions as well.

Thanks again,

..Al

quote:

Originally posted by Rhindle The Red:

At least one of those is the one I said I'd scan for you, but I still can't find where it's buried.

No problem, I'm just glad that I'll be able to get my hands on these two catalogs relatively easily. If I can get them for $5 I'm happy. They're items I'd like to have for my Jaguar collection anyway..

..Al

quote:

Originally posted by Albert:

Thanks for the tip! As you said, a quick search on eBay revealed GoAtari's auction. I definitely need to bid on one of these auctions, as it looks like he has two catalogs we don't have here on AtariAge. Also, I sent him a message asking if he had any others, although I doubt it or he'd probably include them in the auctions as well.

Thanks again,

..Al

You're welcome. I was happy to help.