IGNORED

More huge controllers...

Ze_ro

Ha ha, that link got passed around at work today, and we were laughing our asses off. And we *develop* console games. This paragraph has to be the most idiotic thing I've ever read in my life:

Now, the game is coming to GameCube, a system with more bits, which results in larger words filled with more characters who have more lines of dialogue.

That's funnier than the picture of the controller.

..Al

quote:

Originally posted by The Helper:

Hey Gunstar that link that you left is 404.

It works now. Something ALWAYS gets screwed up when I use that damn url option instead of just typing in the address like I've done now... I think you've probably seen this one anyway, because it was posted at JI2 a long time ago and I posted it here a while back too. But I'm sure there are those who still haven't seen it (maybe you), and I still get a kick out of it, especially the panic button and the location of the reset button! Good stuff!!

quote:

Originally posted by Lemmi:

Gunstar thanks for the pop ups warning i had 6 pop ups before i could see that controller hahahaha

Sorry, that didn't used to be the case. Now that you mention it though, I got pissed at all the pop-ups when I checked to see if the url was working!