IGNORED

POWER DRIVE RALLY

Walter_J-64

I heard they did, but I couldn't find anything (a while ago) when I did a search. I can't believe you hadn't gotten PDR before if you only have 12 games to go...did you start with the worst titles first so every game would be an improvement? I have 2 Doom's and had 2 Battlesphere's, they are both awsome to play networked! I sold one of my Battlesphere's though when I needed money desperately about a year ago...I want it back! I'm still waiting for ScatoLogic to sell off the rest of their stock, they started to at one point on Atari.org auctions, but it all got screwed up when the page went down so my winning bid was declared null and void by them. "To be fair"

I only have about 12 more carts to get myself, but except for a few that are limited addition and still selling for full price, I only have the bad games left to get...or games that aren't my cup of tea...

[ 12-03-2001: Message edited by: Gunstar ]

I checked Amazon to confirm what you are talking about. It's just that Video Game Liquidators place that seems to be selling the games using Amazon's Z-shops outlet subsidiary.

Some of the games cost more than if you were to just go to ebay and bid on the same games offered by VGLQ

I thought it was Amazon.com itself that was selling these games.

quote:

Originally posted by walter_J64:

I know Amazon.com is the worst place to get J64 game but there are some!

Was this from Amazon itself, or a z-shop?

A couple of years ago, I did a search for "Atari" on amazon and a bunch of Jaguar games came up for $5.99 each. I got Iron Soldier, Zool 2, Flip Out, and Super Burnout. At the same time I checked for 3DO games on a guess. Dozens came up at $4.99 each.

Now, I wasn't sure about all this, so I only ordered one 3DO game, Daedalus Encounter. (So sue me, I like Tia Carrere.)

It took over two months for them to send the items. Once they arrived, I checked amazon again and they were all gone. I don't think they ever really had them. I think they thought they could get them easily enough and so listed them. When I ordered, they realized what a pain it was and stopped listing them. This is merely conjecture, of course, but I can think of no other logical answer.

I just check amazon again, and nothing comes up for "Atari Jaguar." Can you give a link to the items at amazon. I already have those games, but I'm just curious as to whether they are carrying them again.

quote:

Originally posted by walter_J64:

Im in the US Yes I've got the worst games as like FFL, Zoop and Aircarts these are the best of the worst I know Amazon.com is the worst place to get J64 game but there are some!

FFL isn't that bad, it's no DOA2 (or even in the same universe), but if you learn the moves it's really fun, some great super moves, you can chain special and combo moves together for fantastic multi-combo-supercombo-chains! The first true 3d game too, in the sense that you can actually sidestep and dodge around your opponent. Well, I like it. Zoop? it's a puzzle game, what do you expect? Aircars? I'll definately take that junk off your hands, just to try the two player link-up. I'll trade for it if you want help getting some of the other titles your missing...whatcha need?