IGNORED

Jaguar consoles for £9.99!

spoonatron

My local Game store, in Wrexham (North Wales) is currently selling brand new Jaguars for £9.99, and the games for £7.99. Is it this price in other Game and EB stores? Also does anwhere still sell the CD unit? I know that Telegames do, but at £149 its 15 times the price of the actual console.

Finally, do any of the Game/EB stores sell Alien Vs Predator on the Jag? My local store doesn't, unfortunately.

• 2 weeks later...

At telegames they have All you need to plug in and play on your UK television, including:

Atari 2600 Games Console Unit

5 Great Games

2 Super Joystick Controllers

2 Paddle Controllers

Keypad Controller

Mains Power Supply

Aerial Lead

Instructions

for 27 pounds (UK) is that good?

In the Electronics Boutique Ststrphens Norwich & Game Broad Mrash Nottingham when I viest them there did not have Alien Vs Predator ( I was told that the Nottm shop was trying to get copy of this game ) & how it look s to me (with the old games system geting a smaller space & Game/EB cuting prices ) there will never get this game.

How much did you pay for Alien vs Predator ( it said £54:99 on this Telegames list I got )

mmichael0@hotmail.com

quote:

Originally posted by liveinabin:

They don't have mint woodgrains (no-one does, they're all over 20 years old) and to be honest, although Telegames give good service, they are AMAZINGLY expensive.

Best get one in a reasonable box from ebay.

When I started collecting a year ago I found a MINT woodgrain and I mean MINT!! I got ripped of because I sold it for 40 quid, I thought that was a good price at the time. When the the cheque cleared it went through as 80! Oh well.

I payed 30 for my Jag' before the price drop! Darn fool...

Nice. I meant kinda that Telegames wouldn't have any but nice find anyway.

My best ever (and first) atari find was back in 97, I got a woodgrain (still in bubble wrap with all paperwork) boxed, with pacman and combat and all the paddles/sticks. One box flap missing but, apart from that - great. It was in a charity shop in my home town, Stafford. And the price was........£1.50 !!!!!!! hahahahaha