IGNORED

Atari Age Magazine and AtariAge site-- connections?

Rika C.

About 2 years ago I saw a website with a section about the Atari Age Magazine. Unfortunatley, it was only around for 11 issues, and I wasnt exactly of reading age at the time. Is anyone on here familiar with the magazine or even has a few issues??? I was curious about the last issue- and of course I always want to know if there was anything about Moon Patrol or Centipede because those are my favorite games.

Atari Age Magazine and this website are not associated in any way except that both the magazine and this website are Atari-centric. We didn't decide to call this website AtariAge because of the magazine. It had to do more with our desire to cover Atari "through the ages", from the 2600, 5200, 7800, etc., up through the present. Of course, we haven't gotten up to the present yet, but we'll get there eventually.

We do have complete scans of every Atari Age magazine, which we'll be putting online at some point in the near future. Only seems fitting given the website's name.

..Al