IGNORED

King Arthur - Rainbow Vision

zanza

Hi Al.

I've found a cart (in fact with some various others) from Rainbow Vision and it happens that in The Guide you call this cart "King Author" and in fact it's called "King Arthur" (much obvious).

I can scan them and manuals (I have some Quelle too but gonna wait you put them yours already in possession before scanning and sending)

quote:

Originally posted by z_a_n_z_a:

Hi Al.

I've found a cart (in fact with some various others) from Rainbow Vision and it happens that in The Guide you call this cart "King Author" and in fact it's called "King Arthur" (much obvious).

I can scan them and manuals (I have some Quelle too but gonna wait you put them yours already in possession before scanning and sending)

can you please tell me what the # is on the front label?

SS???

Take care,

Rick

Hate to bring it to you, but these are not Rainbowvision games. The two on the left are regular Quelle games, the two on the right are Taiwanese pirates, "Double-Game Packages" to be precise.

The S.S. on the back, nobody knows for sure what it stands for, but many, many pirates and semi-pirates have this molded into the back of the case.

The existence of Rainbowvision King Author has yet to be confirmed. My guess is someone mixed things up and mistakenly listed a Hi-Score (or Action Hi Tech) game as a Rainbowvision game. I'm not sure though, there's still some holes in the Rainbowvision / Suntek list.

Cheers,

Marco

Cool and interesting... I have other Quelle carts and they don't have this S.S and the molding around the carts are not the same.

And the two others would be taiwanese pirates ?? with S.S too ??

that's so weird and strange.

I love this complicated cartridges world of Atari (even if quite I'm new to it)

Sorry to having make your hearts beat a little faster guys.

But I have used AtariAge Rarity List and unless King Author (which I was thinking was a Typo for King Arthur) two or three others seems to be listed as RainbowVision and under Quelle so I mistaken mainly after Rick's posting about an S.S on label that should indicate a Rainbowvision cart

quote:

But I have used AtariAge Rarity List and unless King Author (which I was thinking was a Typo for King Arthur) two or three others seems to be listed as RainbowVision and under Quelle so I mistaken mainly after Rick's posting about an S.S on label that should indicate a Rainbowvision cart

Rick was talking about the label, not the case. All Rainbowvision (and Suntek) games come with an SS-xxx serial number printed on the label. That's what Rick was talking about.

Cheers,

Marco

Matthy XB said: Sorry for you, but thats all Quelle games or Taiwan releases.

So is it worth nothing ??

Are Quelle good or crap games (these are the first I found ...and they are quite crap

Taiwanese: how to tell it's form there ??

TIA

quote:

So is it worth nothing ??

Are Quelle good or crap games (these are the first I found ...and they are quite crap

Taiwanese: how to tell it's form there ??

TIA

zanzaman,

well... i would not say they are worth nothing!! they are worth something.. just not that much! now if that was a rainbowvision game you would have both me, Marco, and matty fighting for it!!

Take Care,

Rick

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks Moycon, hope one day I'll have the time to put up my little 8 bits collection online too.

Glad you like my old Deep Purple, I only need to find a good set of 15x7 wheels instead of the 14x7 wheels that it currently had. Hope one day...

As for thedengdeng animation I did'n't do it myself but found it one time on a server and keep it to show to others mates and unfortunately the server where it was disappear so I decided to put it on mine cause it's so damn funny (I'm currently listening to it ... LOL)