IGNORED

2600 Label Variations List V. 7.0

Tempest

Ok, it's up and running (I got the link right now too). I need everyone (even Robsterman) to look it over and tell me what they think. Plus I'd like input on how to make it better (remember, it's far from final).

Also, if anyone can fill in any gaps in the list please let me know. I plan to go through my collection tonight and add all my variations to the list. If you can help me out I'll add your name to the list of contributers at the bottom of the document. If you send me an entry, please try and follow the form of the document. Try and tell me all the details you can about your variation.

The current list can be seen at: http://www.msu.edu/user/reicher6/labelvar7.txt

Thanks in advance.

Tempest

[ 05-07-2001: Message edited by: Tempest ]

A few initial comments:

I like the alphabetized order. Much better. Although I would list Atari in it's actual company order, rather than arbitrarily putting it first.

You're missing Telegames Space Attack.

Is there a Zellers Gorf? Anyone seen a box for that one?

Alex

Ok, I update the Zellers section, and got rid of Gorf (you'll notice the description didn't match the rest of those games anyway). I'll post the updated list tonight.

BTW, I added you to the list on contributors (I'm surprised you weren't on there already).

Tempest

Done! I actually meant to put Atari in it's place (hehe) but forgot. It's right after Apollo now (and before Avalon Hill).

I don't know about Zellers Gorf. Some of these were listed under 2600 compatible on the old list but I threw them all under Zellers. I might be wrong on this, I'll look more closely at it when I get home.

Do you have the infromation for Tele-games Space Attack (label info).

Thanks for the comments

Tempest

Here is Space Attack.

As for Zellers, I question many of the games that are attributed to them. Many companies used that label style, so it's impossible to tell unless you have the box. Here are our confirmed Zellers titles.