IGNORED

AVC/JCU sponsored chats

This is a roll call of AVC sposnored chats(A sposnored chat is chat gets listed on AVC website on the calander page and is added to the JCU's event/reminder list)

if you run one of the chat rooms listed bellow please tell me (either by e-mail or pm) if 1.it's still active and 2.you still wanted be part of the sponsored chats. (all updates will be on Feb):

1.Sunday Euro chat at 10am CST(Telenet at atarinews.org and irc.newnet.net)

2.Monday chat at Atari times.com

3.Tuesday Chat at locations mentioned in #1

4. Weds Chats either at Atari forever chat room or Atari Saloon(or Pengwins chat)

5. Thursday chat at locations mentioned in #1

6.Saturday chat at irc.Sorcery.net

(the AVC chat I usaly do on Saturdays most likely be cancled due to the fact local meetings will be starting up)

This is a roll call of AVC sposnored chats(A sposnored chat is chat gets listed on AVC website on the calander page and is added to the JCU's event/reminder list)

if you run one of the chat rooms listed bellow please tell me (either by e-mail or pm) if 1.it's still active and 2.you still wanted be part of the sponsored chats. (all updates will be on Feb):

2.Monday chat at Atari times.com

3.Tuesday Chat at locations mentioned in #1

4. Weds Chats either at Atari forever chat room or Atari Saloon(or Pengwins chat)

5. Thursday chat at locations mentioned in #1

6.Saturday chat at irc.Sorcery.net

(the AVC chat I usaly do on Saturdays most likely be cancled due to the fact local meetings will be starting up)

As of tomarrow: Gury's and Lynxguy's(warren) chat are officaly replaced by Pengwins chat room.

the website will have the change at the end of the month, the JCU yahoo reminder is now changed over.

• 11 months later...

2.Tuesday Chat at locations mentioned in #1

3. Weds Chats either at Pengwins chat room

4. Thursday chat at locations mentioned in #1

5.Saturday chat at irc.Sorcery.net (Mike chat not JS-2)

(currently chat #5 is basicly interactive,but there is a new chat started by jagchris and vimaster for people on Jaguar Sector 2)

• 1 year later...

This is the annual roll call of AVC sponsored chats(A sponsored chat is chat gets listed on AVC website on the calander page and is added to the JCU's event/reminder list)

1.Sunday Euro chat at 10am CST(Telenet at atarinews.org and irc.newnet.net/ #atari )

3. Weds Chats at Lynxguys chat room(I do tend to miss it at times)

4. Thursday chat at irc.newnet.net /#atari

5.Saturday chat at irc.Sorcery.net/ #Jaguar_Sector_II

• 11 months later...

This is the annual roll call of AVC sponsored chats(A sponsored chat is chat gets listed on AVC Online the calendar page and is added to the JCU's event/reminder list)

1.Sunday Euro chat at 10am CST(Telenet at atarinews.org and irc.newnet.net/ #atari )

5.Saturday chat at irc.Sorcery.net/ #Jaguar_Sector_II (Note: I have added a irc web client now to the page)

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

bumping this:

if any of the following chats:

5.Saturday chat at irc.Sorcery.net/ #Jaguar_Sector_II

are still active or not let me know.

we are working on changing the site still but not until june.

• 2 weeks later...

changes to chat schedule on website

the thursday chat is now at irc.freednode.net /##atari

and newly added Weds chat at atari.io from 7pm till 10:30pm CT

they have giveaways on various gaming stuff and talk about gaming.

will check other chat along the weeks to see if they are active and update

the site.

the major change over won't be until June.

• 2 months later...