IGNORED

Videoplexer

khryssun

Never heard of this.

But what do you think of a Repro Game Kit complete with Box, Instruction, Game (Robot Fight from Home Vision), Reprocart and Reprogame. Is this Rare?

I will not sell it, I will only know, if someone know this. And how rare this is.

With this you can make a copy of one game. But you can it use everytime again, for a new game to copy.

Matthias

[ 05-10-2001: Message edited by: MattyXB ]

Yeah I thought so. I think I saw someone sell the Intellivison one at the Philly Classic for big bucks (maybe it was on ebay). I have something similar called the Game Brain that does 6 carts. I found it in a Salvation Army with the toasters (I guess they thought it was a 6 slice toaster).

Tempest

Matthias,

Up till a year or two ago the Homevision Repro Game Kit was hardly known around collectors. Only now and then, a loose kit and/or copy carts would show up, mostly in Germany.

However, it is not that rare any more, quite some have shown up since then - all boxed and new, probably a (German) warehouse find.

Because of that, Robot Fight has become the most common Homevision game (besides the fake Homevisions, without the fancy case (especially #6 and #24).

Other Homevision games are a pain to find; if you're interested in boxes, be prepared to search about five years/box

Best,

Marco

THX @ Marco for this info. But I think its a good collector item at all.

With my Romscanner I can put 10 games in my Atari 2600 VCS. Thats more then 8 or 6.

Only a for fun. But I think this is rare, because is from Dynamics. And all Dynamics Games (4 I think) are Rare.

Matthias

> Yes, it looks like Marauder on the lable.

But a RED case??!

I thought it was the light at first, but the Miner 2049er comes out fine..

Or is it just me that doesn't know about the infamous Red Marauder? :-)

Steve Rich

>The scan we have of Marauder is here:

>Marauder Scan

>That's definitely a white cart. Maybe it >was released overseas with a red cartridge?

My PAL copy is white, as is all the other Marauders I've seen.

Perhaps it was a pre-production copy, and it was originally going to be in a Red case?

Steve Rich

I've seen some weird things happen with PAL Tigervision carts. The other day I saw a PAL Polaris cart with a blue end label instead of Green (The capital O error had been corrected too). So there may be some differences (or maybe they just had some red cases left over?).

I've seen a Tigervision proto, they don't have any labels and are generally cut out so an EPROM can fit in the case (name is generally on the EPROM). So I doubt this is a proto.

If someone can verify that red Marauder I'll add it to the list.

BTW, my PAL Marauder is in a white case.

Tempest

here's something you might be shocked ....

i have polaris with

a) dark blue end label (only top label is different)

b) light green label (only top)

i have king kong in a red case with regular label and the normal one in the blue case

i have maurauder with dark purple end label and pink end label ...

i would trade the variations (not the regular ones) .... as well as a brand new boxed miners 2049er.

i am still looking for springer and espial ...

... and river patrol

i also have one homevision set for trade.

send me your tradelists if you're interested.

my reply may be delayed a week as i am taking a short holiday ....