IGNORED

The Robsterman European and African tour

robsterman

Thanks. That advice will come in "handy."

OK, it was a corny joke, but it does make you laugh inside.

Seriously, to be on the safe side, I will wear gloves.

I'll make sure to wear two, for fear of these Euro kiddies asking me if I know Michael "Hee Hee" Jackson.

Actually I think Pitfall Harry did most of his adventures in South America. Machu Pichu Peru. But you could run into that guy from Jungle hunt. They never say where Mountain King takes place, but South Africa is the worlds biggest diamond exporter and Mountain King does take place in a diamond mine.

In two weeks, the Robsterman will be travelling to England, Ireland, Wales, and Scotland.

It will be nice to get away for a couple of weeks.

In the fall, I will be taking a safari to Kenya and Tanzania, along with a trip down Egypt's Nile river.

Who knows? Maybe I bump into Pitfall Harry, or that dude from Riddle of the Sphinx? If I do, I'll tell him that you say hello.

Sounds like a huge trip..

Don't forget to get all your shots before you go to Africa there's alot of wierd bugs out there.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong but I heard in some other countries, at least India, it is impolite to shake someones hand or eat with your Left hand because people use their left hand to wipe their butts...

Forgive me if this insults anyone, but I honestly heard this.

Later,

Joel D. Park

I'm not sure on that one. But I think that they eat with their left hand and wipe with their right. I'm probably wrong, but I think that's how it is. In some countries, they cut off the right hand and that's a stigma because you then have to wipe with the hand that you eat with.