IGNORED

Indy 500 XE Track Design Contest - Winners Announced!

Albert

Is this available for purchase on a cart such as Combat Redux and Minature Golf Plus were? If not, any plans to do it in the future?

Checked the AtariAge store and couldn't find it.

Also, a lot of nice tracks it appears. A shame they couldn't all be included. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

It has been a year since this contest ended and as far as I know no one has received their free cartridges. It is hard to believe there are problems making carts as I just seen some new homebrews being announced at the front page of AtariAge. I ask the people involved in this to at least notify us winners officially (and privately) that we are not getting the carts. If you are not going to honor your contests then at least have the courtesy to tell us so.

It has been a year since this contest ended and as far as I know no one has received their free cartridges. It is hard to believe there are problems making carts as I just seen some new homebrews being announced at the front page of AtariAge. I ask the people involved in this to at least notify us winners officially (and privately) that we are not getting the carts. If you are not going to honor your contests then at least have the courtesy to tell us so.

:ponder:

Infotari has put a moratorium on all hacks, which this qualifies as. :sad:

I guess they thought it was common knowledge.

It's not so much a question of "honoring the contest" as it is a question of "getting a cease and desist order."

I can't say 100% that you'll never get the carts, but AFAIK there are no immediate plans to produce this, much to the chagrine of everyone involved.

Have you sent Albert a PM asking the status?

• 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's not so much a question of "honoring the contest" as it is a question of "getting a cease and desist order."

I can't say 100% that you'll never get the carts, but AFAIK there are no immediate plans to produce this, much to the chagrine of everyone involved.

Have you sent Albert a PM asking the status?

I managed to have one of my tracks get on this game, but I never recalled that the winners were gonna get a free cart.....I remember reading about a $5 off coupon or something like that....It's been so long :D No biggie though......I'll buy one anyway...just to get to race my friends on my track! (and everyone elses!!)

Edited by lhfreak