IGNORED

Who's in first ? Your arcade alias.

Happy_Dude

I just had a great idea to foster a comunity at my classic Arcade.

I'll have a weekly or monthly competition on a certain machine with prizes

like t-shirts and promo stuff. Anyway people will have to register their

3 letter alias to compeat.

Anyway I want to know what people here use :)

I like hearing the stories behind some of these names because I use my actual name.

Very boring, I know, but because my name is 3 letters long it makes sense ;)

Mine is Cye (pronounced Kai)

What's yours ?

I just always used my initials: MRR

Of course when the spirit moved me I also used the classic: ASS or FUK :D

I once saw a guy who had the entire top 10 on one machine spell out a sentence, but I can't remember what it said anymore. It wasn't immediately obvious either, but once you saw it it was so cool.

Tempest

Well in games that allowed you more than 3 letters..(Space Invaders Part 2 notably) of course it was "fuck off" or any other obscene thing I could think of as a kid. For 10 word limits, I used to put in stuff like "pee sex" or "likin anus". For ones that allowed more letters (like Robotron).. it was all over the kiddy obscenity map :roll:

For 3 letters... it was COQ, ASS, and other such original sentiments. :roll:

Funny thing is... I still do the same thing. At least on console RPG's and any game that asks you for a name. My name is always some stupid insult. Who wants to see your own name in the videogame? I want dumb lowbrow comedy! :ponder:

The best sentence-on-a-top 10 I ever saw was on a Lethal Enforcers machine at Ballston Common mall in suburban DC. I wish I could quote it exactly . . . " is a f*****g b***h who needs to step off and shut up" or something close to that . . .

Remember, this is a lightgun game, in a not-entirely-nice part of an area known for gang violence . . . I wouldn't have really wanted to be :)

Yeah, I know I posted the sentence . . . But that wasn't mine . . . I use JRT (my real initials) on 3-letters . . . and "Cooter" on longer ones . . . The only game I'd ever be able to sentence on would be Lady Bug, and there aren't any of those machines around here anymore . . . Perhaps I wore them all out . . .

The best sentence-on-a-top 10 I ever saw was on a Lethal Enforcers machine at Ballston Common mall in suburban DC. I wish I could quote it exactly . . . " is a f*****g b***h who needs to step off and shut up" or something close to that . . .  

Remember, this is a lightgun game, in a not-entirely-nice part of an area known for gang violence . . . I wouldn't have really wanted to be

Cooster, I teach like a mile from there... Wild dude! Do you live in the area?

Cassidy