IGNORED

Unidentified Game

Pixellated Ghost

That motorcycle game isn't the Xonox Motocross Racer I have . . . Is that a later stage in the game?  I've never gotten that far in it, only past stage 1 and to the kinda Spike's Peak-ish screen. . .

Looks like it to me.

http://www.atariage.com/screenshot_page.ht...areLabelID=1010

It's a weird one. When you first fire it up, there's just a line at the top of the screen. WHen you press reset, some weird music plays and the house thing descends. The creatures at the top are perched on it and they descend to the line. Then, all these flickery things start bouncing around and these spider like things drop straight down. You have to shoot the spider things before they reach the bottom, and you usually die some cheap deaths as the creatures at the top fire instant lasers with no warning as they move around up there.

I have that one on my pirate system I picked up from Mexico a while back.

That one is NTSC, right? Maybe you could dump the ROM, that would make my NTSC conversion obsolete then.

Half the games couldn't be dumped because of some weird switching the system employs, which, unfortunately includes the unknown game. Here's what CPUWIZ was able to get dumped when he gave it a try. I have no way of checking whether they're PAL or NTSC on my Mac. Maybe you'd be gracious enough to check them for me :D

Laser Base is game 16 and there are a few other games that only exist in PAL format in cart form in that folder if these are indeed NTSC or something close to NTSC.

archive.zip

282 lines, somewhere in the middle of PAL and NTSC.  

My own NTSC does 279 (instead of 262), because the game has a very huge display. So this game is probably almost unplayable on most NTSC TVs (if it syncs at all).

There are four versions of Laser base on that system I believe. At least one of them syncs up without a problem on all of my NTSC TVs. What about some of those other games?