IGNORED

Atari 2600 game prices

Rick

I'm courious if anybody knows if there is a website that list the original retail prices for Atari 2600 games.I have all but one of the Atari Age magazines and they list prices for the games that were released during the magazines run, but I'm courious about the other releases. Thanks!

Wow, I don't think I've ever seen that information floating around the web. I don't imagine it would be too dificult to come by pricing information for games produced by Atari and maybe some of the bigger third-party companies like Activision and Imagic. But good luck coming out with info for the less common companies. Didn't Mythicon's three (horrible) games come out at $9.95?

It would be nice adding that information to our database if we could come up with reliable prices for a majority of the games we have listed..

..Al

Thanks for your reply Al, but to answer your question, I don't know about Mythicon's games. The only info I have is what's in the Atari Age magazines. I just started collecting Atari 2600 games about six months ago, and don't remember what I paid for these games when they were first released.