IGNORED

E.T must die!

hehe..yeah..it was Reese's Pieces...

I still like em...and you have to admit..fill the cart up with them...and that would be a cool effect.

However, I still don't think ET should die. Someday...as hard as it is to believe...even ET will become a rare cart in good condition. On the account of others doing as you are now..

Besides...ET can be a fun game once you memorize the screen maps and know where to walk so that you don't fall into pits.

I never thought ET was a bad game, certainly not one of my favorites but definiety not one of the worst. It gets a bad rap because it's a puzzle game that looks like an action game and figuring out the pits can be very frustrating. I actually re-played it again just to do all those tricks that have been discovered and it's not a bad little game. I'll be getting a lab loaner cart of it soon, maybe it will be different?

Tempest

I'm not sure ET will EVER be a rare cart. If that day does come, then I can't even imagine how rare today's rare carts would seem.. I personally must have a hundred ET carts, and yes, I'm serious. I'm saving them so I can tile my bathroom someday (no, not as serious about that..)

..Al

• Like 1

Wntermute,

You're right - M&M/Mars didn't think it was a good idea, so they went to the next closest thing - Recees Pieces, and after that, sales for the candy just boomed! The power of the little green guy.

BTW - E.T. isn't dead just yet - read in some PlayStation magazine that there will be TWO E.T. games coming out during the summer 2001. Even though some hate the game, would be nice to see the Atari version as a bonus game... lol