IGNORED

what whould make E.T better?

If you read the instruction and learn to play it.

And if you play level 3. Thats for Kids. No Thief. And not the other guy that bring you in his house.

E.T. is a great game. As F of i write it is one of the game where the things everytime at different places. I know only some other games for the Atari 2600 VCS. Adventure, E.T. and Raiders of the Lost Ark.

Matthias

6 simple steps to instant E.T fun!

1}place game on flat surface

2}apply plastic explosive fo label

3}get hand grenade

4}get a safe distance away

5}pull pin

6}throw grenade

have fun!

More Skin. Oh wait we're talking about E.T. In my opinion E.T. Lacks depth. Although I would agree with Matty that it is a good game, however I doesn't give you the the same feeling as the movie. When Playing Raiders of the Lost Ark, I actually felt like I was looking for the Ark. And it was fun discovering bit by bit how to finally find it. In E.T. The goal very straight forward. You have to get all the pieces of the phone to get home. I think what might have helped the game more is if Elliot had more of a part. Yeah he gave you a piece of the phone if you gave him 7 Reeses Pieces. But I think he should have done more. A big part of the movie was the relationship between E.T. and Elliot. And I think that should have been included in the game.