IGNORED

CRAP-O-RAMA

crazy mon

This guy is probably somebody else most of use know. Afterall his name hasn't been mentioned in a while (Thankfully). So he might be getting attention. Who knows without IPs being shown we won't know.

Oh well if not "him" then all I can say is your opinion effects me not.

I still love my Atari and its associated games.

Well sorry!!!!! Yesh. I meant to say some ,not all but some . And the name is crazy mon not crazy mom. Stop with the insults porridge brain and cottage cheese buns , or I'll squash you like a bug !!! Oh yes , I am a guy and I am not going away so there !!!!!! Sorry everyone except Elektro(what is that ? Russian? no offense though)

and that Crosybow sissy . I like most of the games .

Hmm...sure sounds like him...

I don't know...

Tempest what do you think?

Crazy Mon...

I wasn't trying to offend really...but you can't expect to come to an Atari site like this...saying what you did and not expect some fire to come back.

Also do I know you?!

I only ask since your quick to make these judgements.

[ 06-05-2001: Message edited by: -^Cro§Bow^- ]

CROSSBOW!

>where the heck have you been buddy?

I've been here! not to mention lurking in other spots...

>I really didn't think you had any interest >in this old system...hehe...

what?!!? good lord it's the only system I talk about when we chat on irc or at Jose's... Of all people YOU should know of my childhood obsession

Although I'm not really a "collector" per se (my only carts are the ones I've had since I was a kid... i.e. one of anything w/ no duplicates.) yep I have to say I got 2600 on my brain constantly

Good points...all of them.

I am just surprised that you hadn't made your presence known sooner here. You have so much to provide for all of us I was just shocked and figured you had lost interest.

Either way we will all benefit from your visits here.

>Crazy mom

quote:

Ohhh , is Khryssiun afraid? Oh boo hooo waaa booo!!!!!! This evil is resident as I said so go play in the blender ya inbred louts!!!

Afraid ?

CONSTERNED is the right word.

Do you really think that your pathetic 2 years old behaviour is able to afraid someone ?

LOL

You are just trying to focus attention on you by the negative way. Haven't you something positive to share ?.... what a pity

crazy mom reminds me of a small child trying to be mean, you cant help but laugh at their feeble attempts to scare you... i think the only reason he hasent gotten kicked yet is because everyone gets such a good laugh out of his attempts to scare us... come on you cant scare a group of people who are so true to atari, because even after years of change we are still deadset on the love of the games......... and therefore we are also deadset on the hatred of people like crazy mom

well im off my soapbox now