IGNORED

Beat Thrust Contest #2!!

bjk7382

That was a game 3 score. Got all the way to level 24  ....... I wonder what that $30 could buy me  ;)

So you got to level 24 on game 3 but didn't beat it :D

Can't wait to see a final screen in a PM from you. ;)

And on a side note I don't know if there are any games that are exactly 30 in the store, so you might have to settle with a $25 one. I only got a $15 one when I won (by my choice)

• 2 weeks later...
If you can' date=' please try to record your attempt. I would love to see how you master the game. Then we can compare it with Brad's video.[/quote']

I'd love to but I can't (no working video recorder and I couldn't get it onto the computer anyway :( )

One quick question, When you get the final screen do you have to pause it like the mission

compleate screens or does it stay on screen indefinetly?

One quick question' date=' When you get the final screen do you have to pause it like the mission compleate screens or does it stay on screen indefinetly?[/quote']

IIRC (and there is no bug hidden ;)) you have infinite time. Brad should be able to confim this.

One quick question, When you get the final screen do you have to pause it like the mission compleate screens or does it stay on screen indefinetly?

IIRC (and there is no bug hidden ;)) you have infinite time. Brad should be able to confim this.

Yes, I think you will have as much time as you need, but it might be a good idea to just flip the pause switch for good measure. :)

I think the final screen stays on forever and the music ends after a while.

I haven't beat it for a while and I never left it on longer than it took to listen to the music and take a picture if needed.

Cool. I'll leave it run as long as it can just to see ;)

I found an unverified bug. It takes to damn long for me to bother trying again but I was

prety sure I had a lot of fule left when this happened (see pic) Is it possible for the Fule

value to roll over? If so then it's not tracked and you end up with very little fule.

Nothing is more painful than running out of fule with 8 lives remaining :sad:

post-2352-1083822952_thumb.jpg

I have never rolled the fuel over. I always just played game 3. No chance of that happening when you start with 400 fuel :)

Thomas knows the exact amount of fuel that would be possible up to that level. You only get 300 each so I don't think it would be too easy to get to roll it over.

Looks like your getting the hang of the score too :D

I found an unverified bug. It takes to damn long for me to bother trying again but I was prety sure I had a lot of fule left when this happened (see pic) Is it possible for the Fule value to roll over?

I don't think so, the counter goes up to 9999 before it would roll over and I really doubt you can get collect much fuel. But you are right, there is no roll over check.

If anybody ever can get close to a roll over again, please inform me.

• 2 weeks later...

When I was attempting to beat it I never played game one. I put it on game 3 and just kept going at it.

Good job on finding another bug. ;)

This game has been out for so long I think it is pretty funny that nobody has the motivation to master it unless there is a contest.

This has to be one of the best selling homebrews that nobody plays :ponder:

• 3 weeks later...
This has to be one of the best selling homebrews that nobody plays :ponder:

Frustrating' date=' isn't it? :roll:[/quote']

It is a bit hard, you have to admit... ;)

I like the fact that you can't continue after losing all of your lives. That's kind of a lost art these days...

• 1 month later...

:o :o :oCongratulations Happy_Dude! :o :o :o

It is great to see somebody else finally beat this game 8)

It would be nice to see this contest to get continued by happy_dude sometime in the future also :ponder: Make it like an ongoing thing :) I am sure the next one would probly go even slower than this one though. I know it is an older game, but it doesn't mean it shouldn't be played ;)

Now it's time to master game 2  :twisted:

That is the real spirit! :thumbsup:

I'll believe it when I see it :P

I have tried, what feels like hundreds of times and I fail every time. I think it is as close to impossible as it could be. (Game 4 will make you realize how hard it is, once you hit the 5th level and your trying to get out of the bottom by the ball)