IGNORED

Beat Thrust Contest #2!!

bjk7382

(Game 4 will make you realize how hard it is, once you hit the 5th level and your trying to get out of the bottom by the ball)

Planet 7 isn't so bad, it's planet 8 that gets me every time ;)

You have more stamina that I do, since I have never made it past the 7th planet (level 5) on game 4.

BTW: I still need to know what game you want so I can go buy it and have albert send it to you :)

You have more stamina that I do' date=' since I have never made it past the 7th planet (level 5) on game 4. [/quote']

Play game 2 until you can make it out in 1 try then it's a matter of shooting the guns first :lol:

BTW: I still need to know what game you want so I can go buy it and have albert send it to you :)

Decisions, decisions :D Check your PM's

You have more stamina that I do' date=' since I have never made it past the 7th planet (level 5) on game 4. [/quote']

Play game 2 until you can make it out in 1 try then it's a matter of shooting the guns first :lol:

Well I have beaten all the planets on game 2 (that is pretty easy now), but game 4 is about 10 times harder due to the reduced gravity.

If you did indeed beat planet 8 on game 2 you would have found the other "bug" in the game (and it is quite interesting) ;)

If you did indeed beat planet 8 on game 2 you would have found the other "bug" in the game (and it is quite interesting) ;)

I'm guessing you have to get the pod out to see this bug because I'v cheated everytime on

planet 8 and haven't noticed anything.

Yup, it doesn't happen when you cheat (nothing good ever comes from cheating :P ) but it is worth trying. I have only gotten the pod off of planet 8, 3 or 4 times now

• 5 months later...
Is it time to unsticky this thread yet?   I'm tired of being reminded that I lost. ;)

Cheers!

Oh, yes. Albert should deffinitely unsticky this topic. It has been over for quite some time, and I guess I just got used to seeing it at the top all the time (and I probably don't browse the contest forum as much as I should)