IGNORED

What is Ebivision?

Random Terrain

I visited their site and I don't understand what is going on there. Do they sell games, play online games, or what? There's no description on the site that I can find. Do they have anything to do with emulation?

Here's the address if you haven't been there:

http://www.ebivision.com/

I read about their three games, but what about them? Do they sell them? I read about all of the things they plan to do, but when are they going to do it and why should we care if we can't buy their products when they're finished.

Thanks for your help. That's one of the first sites I've ever been to where you don't know what in the heck they are doing or trying to sell.

Thats a company, who make new games for the Atari 2600 VCS. I own 2 of them. Merlin's Walls and Pesco. And there is a third game called Alfred Challenge.

But I have my buy from ebay, so I don't know how it work.

They have nothing to do with Emulation, this are real games. Hozer sell them too.

Matthias

[ 06-26-2001: Message edited by: MattyXB ]

Hi,

Ebivision is the name that two talented French programmers use: Eric Bacher and Igor Barzilai. They released three games of which they sold special editions at Classic Gaming Expo, complete with colourful boxes. You can order simple copies of these games from Hozer Video, as fish mentions.

Eric Bacher also created a new version of Pac-Man, which is absolutely amazing! It really resembles the original arcade game. Unfortunately, the game was not released because of possible copyright issues.

Finally, I'm glad to say these guys are not into emulation; as you know, emulation is like an inflatable doll - nowhere near the real thing!

Cheers,

Marco