IGNORED

Thread about Game-Graphics

emkay

Well... Schmutzpuppe is going to release a Game next week.....

(not really ;) )

... Here you can see the main title-picture and for the "In-Game" some graphics will follow. The Game is still in progress and the other graphics will be released when the game is finished.

The picture is attached as an XEX this time. So you may check if the graphics is working properly on your machines..

Well, well....  what amazingly colorful screen... done with G2F editor, right?  ;)  

What else? :wink:

It's done with GED+ mode of G2F.

Who has ever thought 10-15 years ago that this mode is possible  (except you, Emkay, of course).  8)

Let's say: Not enough people?

ohh... my god.

this picture sucks :P

s.

Well, whatever your taste might be, surely you would agree that it is technically excellent?

A picture like this would have caused amazement back in the 80s, and I think that it deserves the same reaction now. If such richness is possible within games...

To make something clear:

You see an unique picture in a mode that was never used before G2F arrived... thanks to Tebe for this great tool.

The picture is - as it is - fully drawn in G2F.

The Picture is very colorful and the colors are, where the colors are needed!

The pictures image does fit to the Game-story AND it has "depth".

A Picture without "depth" is only "some graphics"...and no picture!

The picture is fully drawn "out of the head" with the available HW-possibilities and it is comic-like as it is needed for such a game.

So this time this is the outermost best / most outstandig picture available for A8 and Game graphics.

To those Grumblers (I never liked to say this but): just make it better before you try grumbling.

Well, whatever your taste might be, surely you would agree that it is technically excellent?  

For myself i would say it is technically very good. I think with the quadruple color-density of THIS picture you can call it "technically perfect".

Well,

I know the 1k game "Superfly". It is a nice little game but mostly in 2 colors (if you do not count the helicopter). so, if you combine the picture with this game (or the game with the picture) one might assume loading/playing an extremely colourfull game. When loading is done then, one is surely disappointed... Besides, why should one load 8-10 kbytes, if the game itself is just 1k in length ?! maybe we can also add / append a 320k sample sound to the game ?!? And a 16 Megabyte animation extro of course (not to mention a 1 Megabyte Game Over animation)...

this somehow reminds me of todays computer and console games: they give you 5 DVD`s, where only 1 DVD (or less) is for the game and all the rest is for movie- and/or animation sequences...

Ok, don`t take this critic too hard, I like the game as a stand-alone, as well as the picture. I have only the opinion, that they do not fit together... greetings, Andreas.

Ok, don`t take this critic too hard, I like the game as a stand-alone, as well as the picture. I have only the opinion, that they do not fit together... greetings, Andreas.

You only know the 1K super fly.

The actual Game will be a full enhancement in graphics and sound AND gameplay by playing through a "small" story.....

Hi CharlieChaplin,

Superfly 1k was ever known as Superfly 1k. Don´t see a problem with the name of the "full" game, called Superfly.

Superfly 1k was a contribution to a convention and Superfly is a full game...