IGNORED

Wanted: Interesting Auctions

Albert

You can see the original Atari label below the sticker, so what's so interesting about the cart? Someone just put a sticker on a cart.

Like I said, kind of interesting. Not sure why someone would put a Data Age sticker on a Atari cart.

I guess he or she just wanted wanted to put it somewhere. They shoulda put it on the back of the cart.

Like I said, kind of interesting. Not sure why someone would put a Data Age sticker on a Atari cart.

I guess he or she just wanted wanted to put it somewhere. They shoulda put it on the back of the cart.

An unknown Data Age proto for $40 BIN would be interesting :-D

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, because it is a repro, in an Imagic case. I wouldn't be surprised, if most of them had Hozer labels removed. People are so weird on ebay.

Now, if you see one of my double enders on ebay, I can see some people fighting over them. Didn't make that many, and several people have tried to pull nonsense like this with them. But crap looking carts without labels, really? "Mommy/Daddy, why does the Answer Software double ender say XONOX on the back?" - "Shh, don't you worry about that, I've had that for over 20 years."

And roadrunner, I am 2 steps away from banning you from this thread and creating one in your name, I'll even pin it. This thread was not meant to be a dumping ground.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Atari Coleco Gemini Video Game System - Dual Command Controllers - 5 Games

auction has best offer option

http://cgi.ebay.com/...em=171364762587

The Gemini is one of my fav systems. I am wary of buying another due to 99% have controller port issues. The last 2 I bought online have that issue. Reflowing the solder doesn't always fix it.

Coleco Gemini Console with 5 Games: Mouse Trap, Berzerk, Defender, Asteroids, Donkey Kong

No controllers or RF switch box included.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171365074471?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

the price has recently been reduced and there is a best offer option

Edited by Protestari

Look guys, I'm not a Mod, but this is not a thread for posting what you have for sale. It is just as it states in the OP. Interesting Auctions , not "buy my shit" that belongs In auction central in your own threads

This.

And it's also not for bitching about re-sellers buying up cheap cartridges. This thread was meant for Albert to be able to point out INTERESTING auctions on the front page of AA. So bra's, NES games, car hoods, whatever you find interesting is not interesting for Al.

We could use a thread in the marketplace section titled "Idiots that join AA only to hawk their wares and post them in the wrong section"

The above posts by TheBob, jusorenson, Jarbe could all be moved there. :)

Really?

Periodically we post interesting auctions (both eBay and Bidiots now) to the front page. Sometimes we slack on this, such as the leading up from before PC5 to the present. icon_smile.gif I'm looking for some links to an interesting Atari-related eBay or Bidiots auction that I can highlight on the front page. "Interesting" means it should be a fairly unique or rare item, or maybe a monster auction with 400 unique 2600 games, prototypes, one-of-a-kind items, and so forth. This thread could be used to periodically highlight auctions of this nature, and then I can pick and choose what gets posted on the front page. If you want to suggest one or more of your own auctions, that's fine, as long as they meet the "interesting" criteria. icon_smile.gif

Thanks!

..Al

So posting my own auction of combat with autograph of Eric for $10,000 may be interesting only because of stupid price but if I posted the same with a realistic $1 starting and reasonable shipping, it won't qualify as interesting.

I still think the rule should be amended to exclude self plugging from new members (10 non spam post minimum)