1454 replies to this topic

#1451 stupus ONLINE  

stupus

Dragonstomper

• 550 posts
  • pixel obcessed yeti

Posted Sat Jun 6, 2015 4:32 PM

Cool ;)
So whoever made the bootleg cart....how would they have even got the rom in their hands? Or would they have put like a shared working version on it that was not final? Or you mean the final version was shared pre release?

#1452 Albert ONLINE  

Albert

The Factory

• Topic Starter
  • 31,403 posts

Posted Sat Jun 6, 2015 4:34 PM

Cool ;)
So whoever made the bootleg cart....how would they have even got the rom in their hands? Or would they have put like a shared working version on it that was not final? Or you mean the final version was shared pre release?

Most authors post binaries of their games during development to solicit feedback, or to enlist the help of other programmers. I'm sure whoever made the cart simply grabbed the latest binary from the Ninja Wall Jump thread. Which may be the final version of the game in this case--I haven't checked.

..Al

#1453 CPUWIZ OFFLINE  

CPUWIZ

Sheriff

• 29,166 posts
  • Cartridge Recycler

Posted Sat Jun 6, 2015 4:52 PM

Ah is he the one that bought off atari2600.com's pal stock all in 1 shot when he decided to stop carrying pal?

Yes -> http://atariage.com/...sale/?p=2810212

#1454 Albert ONLINE  

Albert

The Factory

• Topic Starter
  • 31,403 posts

Posted Mon Jun 8, 2015 3:20 PM

Here's what an authentic Wall Jump Ninja cart will look like:

walljumpninja_cart_1.jpg

Just got the labels today, and will be adding this and several other games to the store soon!

..Al

#1455 7800fan OFFLINE  

7800fan

Dragonstomper

• 872 posts

Posted Wed Jul 1, 2015 5:29 PM

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 191605368667

2 common games listed in adult only category??? Did I miss a hidden boobies easter eggs or something?  @NE146 can you explain??

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users